- Go for a walk and take some pictures.
- Window shop in your local downtown area.
- Make something! Sand and paint an old cabinet, paint a mural outside, go on a nature walk and make a collage.
- Make a lemonade stand with your children or grandchildren. It's a great way to teach them responsibility and how to be money savvy!
- Have a garage sale and make some extra shopping cash!
- Have a bonfire and make s'mores.
Click HERE for some other great summer crafts and party ideas!
One of the most classic summer ideas is to have a picnic. Here's some favorite recipes for an easy picnic:
And of course if you have a picnic you need an amazing picnic basket. We have just what you need at the store....
A beautiful vintage picnic basket!
However you decide to spend your summer just be sure to make lots of memories!