Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weddings and Shutters

Wedding season is quickly approaching. I have so many friends getting married this year and among them is a very dear friend who's wedding shower I am planning right now! Please ignore any typos in this post as I am probably cutting out birds and glueing glitter at the same time! ; ) So, I got to thinking, there has to be a way we can upcycle some cute shutters as wedding decor! As I was making name tags for the shower I was trying to figure out cute ways to display them rather than throw them on a table. Here's what I came up with:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I am a sucker for old and vintage! 
Great way to honor special family that couldn't be at the wedding or display the wedding party. 
Write the Bride and Groom a note!  
My bride is having a dessert reception and I can't wait to tell her about this idea!
However you choose to decorate your wedding up-cycling is the way to go, especially if you're on a budget. It's cheap and if done right, can be very classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment